Girls' Night Out | May 12
Grace - Celebrate friendships, beautiful memories and inspiration for embarking gracefully on the next chapter of your life.
Girls’ Night Out is back! Join us to celebrate friendships, beautiful memories and inspiration for embarking gracefully on the next chapter of your life. Spirit of Women members may register online for an invigorating event with creativity and motivation for a healthy lifestyle.
Registration for Girls' Night Out is now CLOSED.
Cost: Spirit of Women Members Free
Non-members: Join Spirit of Women today
This year’s event will include:
- Deanna Holdren, D.O., Genesis Primary Care, presents “Keys to healthy living and aging gracefully”
- Elva Hurst, inspirational speaker and chalk artist, will create a beautiful chalk drawing while speaking on her life experiences. Her artwork will be given away to a lucky winner at the end of the program.
- Door opens at 4 p.m. and event check in
- Wine tasting by YOLO Winery and Killing Tree Winery
- Dinner and dessert by Chef Steve
- Meet Genesis health providers and learn important health information
- Visit the “For Your Health” pavilion
- The benefits of dancing with The Dancing Divas
- Your emotional health with Genesis Behavioral Health
- Your yoga questions answered with The Yoga Booth
- Spring fashions with Casa Bella Gifts
- Visit vendor tables, a photo booth and so much more!
Purse Contest and Door Prizes
Vote for your favorite purse filled with fabulous goodies, and you can win it or one of the many prizes that will be given away.
Cost: Spirit of Women members are free
This event has sold out. Check in will be required at 4 p.m. at the entrance of the event.
Non-members: Join online today. Spirit of Women Membership is only $10 to get a lifetime of great health information. Once a member be sure to register for Girls’ Night Out.
Registration will begin at 4 p.m. Enjoy all activities from 4 to 6:30 p.m.
Presentations begin at 6:30 p.m.