Video visits are available for people with an eligible condition (listed below), who are living in Ohio at the time of the visit.
Getting quick medical attention when and where you want is now easier than ever.
Genesis FirstCare same-day video visits are a great choice when you need immediate health advice but do not have time to schedule an appointment with your primary care provider. All you need is a mobile phone or computer with internet connection.
- Easy, flexible scheduling
- Available Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday-Sunday Noon-7 p.m.
- You choose the time that works for you
- No travel time
- Complete the appointment from home, work or school
- Use your mobile phone, tablet or computer
Conditions we can treat with a video visit:
- Pink eye
- Upset stomach, vomiting, nausea
- Cold symptoms: cough, runny nose
- Seasonal allergies
- Scrapes, abrasions, minor cuts
- Minor strains
- Sore throat
- Burning or frequent urination
- Sunburn and other minor burns (without break in skin)
- Poison ivy or poison oak
FirstCare only treats illnesses and injuries that need prompt attention but are not life-threatening. If you or someone else is experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 right away.
Click HERE to learn more about conditions FirstCare can treat, and those that require emergency care.