Genesis Spirit of Women can help
Let us help strengthen your spirit, expand your health knowledge, and provide tools for a healthier you.
For only $10 you are a lifetime member to Genesis Spirit of Women. Member benefits include:
- Free health education and motivational programs on many heath topics including cancer prevention, heart health, weight management and more.
- Our fun and informative programs include:
- Exclusive meet and greet with physicians and healthcare providers
- Engaging question and answer sessions with providers to help you learn even more
- Fun and interesting entertainment, healthy foods and door prizes
- Free health screenings at select in-person events
- An invitation to an annual “members only” event: Girls Night Out
- E-newsletters featuring women’s and family health information and access to healthy recipes, tips for physician visits and more.
- Special discounts at the Genesis Women’s Boutique and Genesis Hospital Gift Shop, as well as discounts with our community partners including local restaurants and retail shops.
Take an active role in living a healthier lifestyle and join our program.
Act now! Join Spirit of Women at Genesis
When you become a member of the Genesis Spirit of Women program and you're doing more than just joining a club. You are becoming part of a support system for women of all ages, helping to nurture your well-being and enrich your lifestyle.
About Genesis Spirit of Women
Genesis HealthCare System is Southeastern Ohio's exclusive Spirit of Women hospital. The national Spirit of Women network spans 66 cities with more than 175 hospitals dedicated to advancing the cause of women's health.
Through its affiliation with Spirit of Women, Genesis HealthCare System provides a wide variety of benefits for women in our community including major educational programs and exciting community wellness events. Spirit of Women membership entitles members to discounts at area businesses, as well as access to learning opportunities designed to motivate women to make positive changes in their lives by emphasizing their total well-being.