Genesis Orthopedic Services gives you a better choice for orthopedic care at the Genesis Orthopedic Center. Our skilled, experienced team of surgeons, orthopedic sports medicine specialists and support staff will help you diagnose your problem and use the latest technology to treat it. Whether you need a knee, hip or shoulder replacement, hand or wrist surgery, scopes or other treatment for sports or other injuries, physical therapy, or rehab after surgery – Genesis Orthopedic Services can help you get back to enjoying an active life again.
Treating Joints, Bones & Muscles
At the Genesis Orthopedic Center, you get access to all the care you need, including:
- Conservative, nonsurgical services and treatments
- Orthopedic surgery from fellowship-trained, board-certified surgeons
- Rehabilitation, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and care from the area’s only certified hand therapist
- Sports medicine services
- Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic for minor injuries without making an appointment
- A therapeutic gym where you can exercise safely under medical supervision
Excellent Hospital Care
If you need to move in and out of hospital-based care, you’ll make the transition easily because we’re located near Genesis Hospital. In our dedicated orthopedic unit, you’ll find specially trained nurses who care exclusively for orthopedic patients and have the experience to improve your outcome.
If you experience a traumatic injury, rest assured that our Emergency Department has orthopedic surgeons available around the clock to provide rapid care.