When you need emergency medical care, you can count on the Emergency Department at the Genesis Coshocton Medical Center.
- There are two dedicated ambulances for patient transport to Genesis Hospital in Zanesville when needed.
- Staffed by experienced emergency staff who follow a nursing team concept, including RNs, LPNs, paramedics and multi skilled techs.
- All ED RNs and paramedics are trained in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Staff trained in trauma nursing, pediatric critical care and neonatal resuscitation
- Genesis Emergency Physicians group including physicians and advanced practice providers staffing the ED 24/7.
Designed for Your Safety & Comfort
You’ll appreciate our Emergency Department’s:
- 10 beds with specialty rooms for isolation, behavioral health and persons of size
- Major medical room with surgery capabilities
- It has specialty equipment for obstetric emergencies and deliveries.
- All-private rooms with doors, not curtains
- Specialized areas for women with obstetric or gynecological (OB/GYN) emergencies