You may qualify for free or reduced-cost medical care if your family income is below 300 percent of federal poverty guidelines [PDF].
There are multiple options to apply for financial assistance:
- Download and print or email an application
- Visit the Patient Resources Center at the Genesis HealthPlex M-F 8am - 5pm. Get directions
Explore the following resources for more information about your eligibility for financial aid:
- Plain Language Summary of Financial Assistance Programs [PDF]
- Definitions of Terms [PDF]
- Financial Assistance, Self-Pay Billing and Collection Policy [PDF]
No patient will be denied access to services due to inability to pay; and there is a discounted/sliding fee schedule available based on family size and income.
Contact our Patient Resource Center
Call our Patient Resource Center at 740-454-4335 or 866-270-1944, ext. 4335 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Resource counselors are available.
Pay Your Bill Online
Pay your bill quickly, easily and securely online.
Mychart Users: MyChart Login
Not a Mychart user, no problem: MyChart Guest Login
Emergency Physician bills: Genesis Emergency Physicians Bill Pay
You can pay your bill through MyChart or over the phone by calling (740) 454-4335.