Urology is a surgical specialty that focuses on the genitourinary tracts of men, women, and children. Urologists are trained to diagnose, treat, and manage patients with urological disorders.
This field encompasses the medical and surgical management of cancers of the adrenal glands, kidneys, ureters, bladder, prostate, and male reproductive organs. Urologic surgeons also treat a vast number of benign (non-cancerous) conditions such as kidney stones, urinary incontinence (leaking of urine), erectile dysfunction, male infertility, and trauma to the urinary organs.
- MRI Fusion Biopsy of the Prostate
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery
- Lithotripsy (Laser and Ultrasonic technologies)
- PCNL (Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy)
- Laser Vaporization of the Prostate and TURP (Transurethral Resection of the Prostate)
- Urethral Dilation" to "Urethral Reconstruction
- Anti-Incontinence Surgery
- Prosthetic Surgery (Penile, Testicular, and Artificial Urinary Sphincter)
- Interstim Therapy
- Sacrocolpopexy (Robotic-Assisted) for Vaginal Vault Prolapse
- No-Scalpel Vasectomy
Make an Appointment with Our Urology Group Today
Call 740-455-4923 to schedule an appointment with the Genesis Urology Group.