Breast cancer is the most common cancer affecting women. Increase your odds of detecting breast cancer early—when it’s easier to treat—with regular breast exams and imaging tests according your doctor’s recommended schedule.
Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
You can trust Genesis HealthCare System for high-quality breast imaging because we’re accredited by the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE). That means we meet high standards for image quality, staff training, equipment and quality assurance and control.
As a BICOE, we’re fully accredited in:
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Breast ultrasound, including the ultrasound-guided breast biopsy module
- Breast MRI
You may qualify for a free digital mammogram from Genesis HealthCare System if you’re a woman:
- Age 40 or older without insurance coverage for a mammogram
- Younger than 40 and have a parent or sibling who’s experienced breast or ovarian cancer
- Younger than 40 and have an area of concern in your breast
- Whose income falls within 300 percent of the federal poverty guidelines
To find out if you’re eligible for a free mammogram or to schedule one, call Genesis Central Scheduling at 740-454-4242.